Here’s five simple tips to make yourself smarter. These are not rules, but guidelines. They are simple tips to improve you behavior and help others around you. I live by these simple tips everyday of my life…
- Be nice always – no matter what, be nice! Never stop being nice and you will win every time. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- If you listen, you will learn – my favorite quote of all time! Don’t just read it, do it! You will be better for it.
- Keep perspective – Understanding where someone is coming from is key. Keeping perspective of someones behavior makes life easier.
- Get help – getting a mentor is a great way to learn. Talking with someone who’s been there before can save you a lot of mistakes.
- Be curious – ask questions, do your homework and do what ever you can to learn as much as you can.
Follow ME on Twitter!